The SYSTEMDEK 3D Signature is a 3 point suspended turntable.
At the heart of the 3D is Systemdek’s unique main bearing, carbon sub-chassis, AC motor and the ability to fit a 9 or 12 inch tone arm easily.
They offer any colour option to allow matching to your particular surroundings or taste.
Due to Systemdek’s unique spring configuration and mass loading setup is both simple and straightforward allowing the user to fit various tonearms easily.
• 2 speed Suspended type Reference turntable
• 3 point sprung suspension with mass loading (16 Kilos Floating) adjustable from above for ease of set up
• Machined from Solid aluminum /Carbon fiber Laminated sub chassis and arm board
• Magnetically opposed main bearing with a mirror polished 20mm shaft
and special lubricant to give rumble free silent running
• Machined from Solid aluminum, 2 speed controller with fine pitch adjustment
• Precision AC Motor mounted to Solid Aluminum Plinth
• 60 mm Platter precision machined from vinyl like material
• Configurable for 9-12 inch tone arms
• Aluminum Plinth machined from solid (28 Kilos)
• 4 Delrin adjustable feet
• Dimensions 505mm W 180mm H 445mm D inc
• Weight 55 Kilos