Derek and Ramsay Dunlop are delighted to launch their Flagship Turntable. Re-entering the turntable market after a decade of building the ART Loudspeaker brand. Many months of development and 30 years of previous experience have resulted in this totally new and novel design.
The SYSTEMDEK 3D Reference is a 3 point suspended turntable which is not a new thing to this market but we consider to be crucial to isolate the playing system allowing astonishing detail retrieval.
At the heart of the 3DReference is Systemdek’s unique main bearing, aluminum/carbon sub-chassis, DC motor and 70mm thick platter. Due to their unique spring configuration and mass loading setup is both simple and straightforward allowing the user to fit a wide variety of tonearms easily ( 9” – 12”).
- 2 speed suspended type reference turntable
- 3 point sprung suspension with mass loading (16 Kilos Floating) adjustable from above for ease of set up
- Machined from solid aluminum /carbon fiber laminated sub chassis and arm board
- Magnetically opposed mainbearing with a mirror polished 20mm shaft and special lubricant to give rumble free silent running
- Machined from solid aluminum, 2 speed controller with fine pitch adjustment
- Precision DC Motor mounted offboard in a stainless steel housing
- 70 mm platter precision machined from vinyl like material
- Configurable for 9-12 inch tonearms
- Aluminum plinth machined from solid
- 4 stainless steel adjustable feet
- Dimensions: 545mm (W) 280mm (H) 485mm (D) inc Motor Housing and cover
- Supplied in a flight case 620mm x 690mm x 560mm
- Weight: 65 Kilos