The Reference Line 069 CD player combines the latest converter technology with the familiar Burmester belt-drive system to create a CD player that is unsurpassed and quite simply state-of-the-art. On account of its three digital ports, its analogue port and its optional volume control, the 069 can also be used as a pre-amplifier.
The 069 CD drive is based on a heavy low-resonance block cut from a single piece of metal. The sheer mass of this mechanical screen shields the CD drive from mechanical or acoustic interference. The 069 is available in versions with an internal or an external power supply unit.
· The modular design of the 069 makes it future proof for new digital formats to come (who can predict which format will arrive and if it will stay?)
· Burmester Reference Belt-drive CD transport is based on the CD-2 PRO laser technology
· Mechanical belt-drive drive unit is hand-crafted by Burmester Audiosysteme in Berlin.
· Microprocessor-controlled drive unit consisting of a highest-quality Swissmade low-torque DC motor, CD platter assembled on a 4 mm thick spindle rotating on a precision bearing plus a stabilizer for fly-wheel effect. It guarantees smooth rotation at any point of the sampling process.
· Total interference immunity through heavy triple-chamber design and a special housing base for additional mechanical de-coupling.
· Almost air-tight and sound-proof closure of the top-loading CD chamber by a precision sliding cover plate.
· Proprietary oscillator with minimal phase noise and a high thermal stability is located next to the SRC circuitry.
· Three digital outputs
· Remote control supplied as standard
· EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)-suppression filters in every stage.
· Standard Version in silver anodized. Other finishes available on request.
· 069 is available with internal or external power supply in Reference Line housing
· External power supply with separated oversized torroidal transformer for digital and analogue section.
· Overall filter capacitance of the external power supply is 279,000μF.
· Overall filter capacitance of the internal power supply is 60,000μF.
· 1 balanced analogue input which is directly switchable on the front panel
· 1 balanced analogue XLR output (Stereo), volume level selectable between variable or fix
· 1 unbalanced analogue RCA output (Stereo) with its own driving stage, volume level selectable between variable or fix
· 1 unbalanced analog RCA output (Stereo) with its own driving stage for analogue recording, volume level is fixed
· 1 unbalanced digital RCA output with 75W impedance.
· 1 optical digital output (TOSLINK)
All outputs have their own driver stages. They may all be used simultaneously without any loss of quality.
MMI Module Slot:
MMI slot for future extensions (inputs and outputs of virtually any kind)
The entire unit can be controlled via the BurmesterLink system by using all possible home
automation systems like Creston™, AMX™, PC and others.
*Price shown is for model with internal power supply (external power supply also available, please ask for details)