The design idea of the 3T The Cliff Hybrid was to create just a quad (4 conductors) centre construction without any screen. This to avoid the standard available signal-conductor to screen capacitance.
- Soundwise, this design experiment worked out very well
- Worldwide there are hardly any such flexible audio interconnects without any screen available.
- Each of the 4 conductors is made of a single 1 x 400 micron 3T conductor combined with 11 x 150 micron 3T conductors.
- At connecting the 3T The Cliff Hybrid, two of the four internal conductors are used as signal plus and the other two as signal return.
- Soundwise, the 3T The Cliff Hybrid is a delight in both space and resolution. The sound quality reproduction is extremely clean. Instruments playing in complex musical performances can very easily be followed despite high sound levels.