The term NAIT doesn’t just describe a product range, it defines a philosophy; a way of thinking born with the original NAIT of 1983. The NAIT 5si, NAIT XS 2 and SUPERNAIT 2 integrated amplifiers are the next evolution of this philosophy. They exist to serve one purpose: to bring you closer to music.
The SUPERNAIT 2 combines a muscular 80 Watts per channel power amplifier with six analogue inputs. In terms of both performance and hardware, it is conceptually as close as it is possible to get to separate pre and power amps in one box. It borrows advanced technology from Naim’s flagship preamplifiers, the NAC 552, and in employing the latest Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) techniques in its power supply, sits right at the forefront of Naim amplifier technology. It is also constructed in the classic Naim full height extruded aluminium enclosure.
- 80W per channel (in 8 ohms), 130W per channgel (into 4 ohms)
- Built in Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) supplying preamplifier section
- ¼″ (6.35mm) headphone output and high-quality Class-A headphone amplifier
- Constant current source circuit technique employed (introduced in NAC 552 preamplifier) to provide ultra-quiet drive signals for relays to improve sound quality
- All inputs are individually decoupled and hand-wired for improved microphonic isolation (as per NAC 282 upwards)
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- Performance upgradable via Naim FlatCap, HiCap or SuperCap power supplies
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
- USB-mini B for future software upgrades
- British build and design