The term NAIT doesn’t just describe a product range, it defines a philosophy; a way of thinking born with the original NAIT of 1983. The NAIT 5si, NAIT XS 2 and SUPERNAIT 2 integrated amplifiers are the next evolution of this philosophy. They exist to serve one purpose: to bring you closer to music.
Decades have passed, but the role of the NAIT 5si is fundamentally the same as its original forebear. So the engineering challenge – to maximise performance whilst maintaining engineering efficiency, quality and reliability – hasn’t changed. Amplifier technology has moved on considerably however, and while the NAIT 5si occupies the same position in the Naim range as the original NAIT, its performance might be from a different world.
- 60W (into 8ohms) 90W (into 4 ohms)
- 4 analogue inputs: 2 x DIN, 2 x RCA
- 1/4 inch (6.35mm) front panel headphone output on front panel
- Custom-designed toroidal transformer with two separate windings
- Black power coated alluminium case and fascia
- British build and design