- The new reference class Integrated amplifier
- Four switching power amplifier channels in bridged mode (two per channel) for maximum grip and drive
- True Balanced Concept from input to speaker to realise ground-free signal management
- Massive power: 200Wpc per channel into 8ohms, and 400Wpc into 4ohms
- Easy driving of a wide range of speakers
- Wide-ranging dynamic ability thanks to instant high-current power supply
- Fully balanced throughout: both preamplifier and power amplifiers
- Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) in preamp stage
- Dual mono power amplifier configuration
- Separate power supplies for preamplifier and control processor, and for each power amp channel
- Discrete phono stage for moving coil and moving magnet cartridges in its own shielded case.
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminium top lid, solid aluminium front, copper plated chassis and high-purity copper speakers terminals
- Double thickness copper PCB for the output section and main power supplies
Amplifiers are at the core of Marantz history:
Its very first product was a high-quality preamplifier designed to make the most of the then-new LP record format. And with a history stretching all the way to that ground-breaking Audio Consolette – which Saul B Marantz started manufacturing in 1952, and which soon became the first real Marantz product, the Model 1 preamplifier – , it’s no surprise that the company’s very latest Premium Series model, the PM-10, is an integrated amplifier built to set new standards with all of today’s music formats.
In fact, this massively powerful integrated amplifier is constructed more like a high-end separate preamplifier and a pair of monobloc power amps, but all in one beautifully finished case, designed both to maximise performance and create a strong visual statement.