The Bryston BP17 is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier, utilising software control which allows Bryston to provide many more features and functions. The BP17 delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the preamplifier. The BP17 offers a dramatic improvement over the BP16 by incorporating much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135 Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor.
Inputs: 8x RCA single ended pairs*, 2x optical (TOSLINK)**, 2x SPDIF (RCA)**
Outputs: Balanced XLR Pair, 3x RCA single ended pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), ¼” headphone jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC
- Optional Inter MM phono equalization
* Internal DAC replaces an RCA single ended pair.
**Only available with internal DAC.
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Fully discrete class A analog circuitry
- Balanced action volume control provides for both manual and remote control
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- .05dB)
- IM or THD: < .003%