The new Classic Line Preamp 099 was developed to cater for the increasing use of a variety of digital devices and to bring together images and sound. The music lover can choose between six digital input ports in order to connect a wide range of digital devices such as digital satellite receivers, digital set-top boxes, play consoles and PCs. And when it comes to sound quality, its three analog input ports meet the highest requirements.
The aim of the new Classic Line 099 Preamp is to take account of the growing popularity of digital sources and to unite picture and sound. It is equipped with six digital inputs – 2 x RCA, 3 x TORX and 1 x USB. Therefore, it is suitable for a multitude of digital sources like digital satellite receivers, gaming consoles or your computer.
The sampling rate for the D/A conversion can be selected between 96 kHz/24 bit and 192 kHz/24 bit. External digital sources can be upgraded with the award-winning Burmester D/A converting technology, and thus will smoothly integrate into your high end sound system. The 099 can be used as a full value pre-amplifier, using the volume function, or as pre-preamplifier for an existing preamp with fixed volume. In this application, the volume function is out of service. In addition to that, analogue sources can be connected to three balanced analogue inputs. The Classic Line 099 Pre-amp belongs to a new generation of Burmester products, distinguished by a very low power consumption of less than 1 Watt in Standby mode
· 3 balanced analogue inputs (XLR 3pol. female, combo jack), can be used as unbalanced inputs via adapter for 6.3 mm jack to RCA
· 6 digital inputs (2x RCA, 3x TORX, 1x USB) for the connection of a multitude of digital sources, like digital satellite receivers, gaming consoles or computers
· 1 balanced analogue output, XLR 3pol. Male, phase reversible
· 1 unbalanced analogue output, cinch, phase reversible
· 2 digital outputs (1x RCA, 1x TOTX), reproducing the selected digital input at all outputs
· 1 headphone jack (6,3 mm) + 1 RCA for the connection of headphone preamplifiers or wireless headphones. The MUTE function can be controlled via remote
· DC-coupled signal path without capacitors resulting in a precise bass reproduction due to the nonexistence of phase shift in the audible range
· Input sensitivity selectable by -14 dB to +14 dB for the compensation of different volumes of sources
· Sampling rate for D/A conversion can be selected between 96kHz/24bit and 192kHz/24bit
· The internal power supply features a very low standby power consumption (< 1 W) – Burmester goes GREEN.