Ever since 1990, the 909 stereo power amplifier has been the pinnacle of amplifier technology. All other Burmester power amplifiers such as 911, 956 and 036, and the power amplifiers for multichannel use are its direct descendants.
On account of its gigantic power the trade magazines consider this giant amplifier to be “the non plus ultra of power amplifiers.” The legendary amplifier certainly also owes some of its fame to its imposing appearance. The massive heat sinks with their silver anodized ribs are a global icon that stands for Burmester power amplifiers and their sophisticated and melodious sound qualities.
The 909 power amplifier always gets the very best out of every loudspeaker.
• Bridgeable for mono operation by external mono-adapters. May also be ordered in internal mono configuration from the factory
• Completely balanced signal path design like all Burmester components
• Input stages in Burmester Class A X-amp design
• DC-coupled signal path without distorting capacitors
• Generously dimensioned power supply for high current output
• Effortless control of any loudspeaker through a high damping factor over the full frequency range, even at highest volume levels
• Stable operation into all loads
• Remote on/off feature when used with Burmester power pre-amps
• Processor-controlled error diagnosis
• Balanced inputs (stereo/mono)
• Unbalanced input using supplied adapters (stereo mode only)
• 10V DC input for remote on/off switching by Burmester pre-amps
• Loudspeaker output terminals (stereo/mono)
Standard version with chrome bracket, engraved gold triangle, housing and heat sinks
black or silver anodized. Custom design upon request.
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||485 mm x 515 mm x 485 mm (19 inch x 20.3 inch x 19 inch)|
|Weight:||app. 80kg (170 lbs.)|
|Power output Stereo:||2 x 600 W (4 Ω), 2 x 1.250 W (1 Ω)|
|(at appropriate AC input) Mono: >1x 1.930 W (4 Ω), >1x 3.200 W (1 Ω)|
|Continous peak current:||65 A|
|Noise suppression:||>81 dB|
|Input sensitivity:||730 mV for full gain 320 mV for 100 W into 4 Ω load|
|Frequency response:||0-200 kHz (-3dB)|