Burmester 101 integrated amplifier, ex demo, immaculate condition, boxed with manual & remote. HUGE SAVING!! (£5800 New)
The 101 Integrated Amplifier is the latest integrated amplifier in the Burmester product range and a supreme example for the perfect combination of efficient class D power sections and an analogue power supply. With its power reserves thus made available the 101 easily achieves in a compact design the warm and well-balanced sound which is known to be a trademark of the Burmester tone. The switchable “Smooth“ function produces a rounded and detailed sound image even with low volume levels.
Within the Burmester sound world the 101 integrated amplifier commends itself as a perfect game partner for the 102 CD player, notably when combined with the loudspeakers from the Burmester portfolio. The additional balanced outputs also allow to use it as a dedicated preamp or upgrade it with external power amps at a later time.
As you would expect it from Burmester, the 101 also features a balanced circuit layout. Pre-Out and headphone amplifier are CD-coupled, meaning they dispense entirely with distorting coupling capacitors in the signal path.
· Pre-amp output
· High damping factor enables effortless control of any speaker over the full frequency range
· Head phone jack (at the front)
· Stable at any load over the entire frequency range
· Balanced circuit layout
· Switchable „Smooth“ function
· A built-in protective circuit outside of the signal path monitors the 101 during operation with regard to overheating, DC offset and overloading
· Massive binding posts for speaker cables (best performance with spade lugs!)
· Display on/off
· BurLink with RS-232 (optional)